Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Boots and Scarves








Boots and scarves. Two timeless ageless accessories in my fashion world. Michelle Pfeiffer, 59, obviously agrees. http://dailym.ai/2Ge4FIZi

As I have matured, I've been a bit more discrete with my fashion flare. (Don’t want to call attention to the fact, I am now OLD.) Like, I’ve stopped wearing animal print. I loved animal print back in the day but these days, it does not work (I believe) for women after 45. Sorta like mini skirts on older women...

Boots and scarves, though, are a timeless way to stay forever young in a classy sort of way. Don’t forget to put your confidence on too when you wear these items. And remember, always buy the best quality you can afford at the time. Bjorn boots and handmade woolen scarves are a must! Toodle Loo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments!